LLCC is a facility that is open to the empowering on teens who are looking for a place to intern for school projects, looking to keep busy during their break year before university or looking for some experience with working with children before going into that field of work.
Our goal is to provide a training/serving ground and perhaps provide some work and leadership experience for these interns. All interns would be put together on a team with an employee, not doing anything on their own and also not left with children unsupervised at any time. The aim is that they work along side our staff so as to learn. Any and all assistance would be provided to students working on school projects during breaks who choose to do their project as LLCC.
- Be between the age of 16-20
- Be a current student at a school in Lusaka
- Be a former student awaiting to go to college (must not have exceeded 3 years of being absent from school and must have already applied to university/college, or planning to do so within a year’s time)
- Fill out our application form in full
- Receive parental consent which should be attached to application form
- If student, attach 2 teacher recommendation forms to application
- Be willing to adhere to center policies, coming on time included
- Be willing to work for no pay
For more information, send an email to email@example.com, give us a call or visit us in person. Application forms will then be sent or handed to you after more information is obtained.